- Andrilla C.H.A., Patterson D.G., Garberson L.A., Coulthard C., Larson E.H. (2018). Geographic variation in the supply of selected behavioral health providers. American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 54, S199–S207.
10.1016/j.amepre.2018.01.004Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
- Ballentine C., Thomas K. (2018). Amazon to buy online pharmacy PillPack, jumping into drug business. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/28/business/dealbook/amazon-buying-pillpack-as-it-moves-into-pharmacies.html Google Scholar
- Bodenheimer T.S., Smith M.D. (2013). Primary care: Proposed solutions to the physician shortage without training more physicians. Health Aff (Millwood), 32, 1881–1886.
10.1377/hlthaff.2013.0234Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
- Brandt B.F., Fraher E. (in press). Toward a system where workforce planning, education and practice are designed around patients, populations and communities, not professions. Journal of Interprofessional Care. Google Scholar
- Christensen C.M., Raynor M., McDonald R. (2015). What is disruptive innovation?Harvard Business Review, 93(12), 44–53. Google Scholar
- Fraher E., Spero J., Kandrack R., Gaul K. (
2018, April). Special session: How data and evidence can (and should!) inform scope of practice. Paper presented at the North Carolina Institute of Medicine Legislative Health Policy Fellows, Morrisville, NC. Google Scholar
- Glazer G., Tobias B., Mentzel T. (2018). Increasing healthcare workforce diversity: Urban universities as catalysts for change. Journal of Professional Nursing, 34, 239–244.
10.1016/j.profnurs.2017.11.009Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
- Healy J. (2018). It's 4 A.M. The baby's coming. But the hospital is 100 miles away. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/17/us/hospital-closing-missouri-pregnant.html Google Scholar
- Holmes G.M., Morrison M., Pathman D.E., Fraher E. (2013). The contribution of “plasticity” to modeling how a community's need for health care services can be met by different configurations of physicians. Academic Medicine, 88, 1877–1882.
10.1097/ACM.0000000000000026Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
- Kovner C.T., Djukic M., Jun J., Fletcher J., Fatehi F.K., Brewer C.S. (2018). Diversity and education of the nursing workforce 2006–2016. Nursing Outlook, 66, 160–167.
10.1016/j.outlook.2017.09.002Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
- The Medical Futurist. (Producer). (April29, 2018). The top 10 most promising medical technologies UPDATED. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy5Hh_MTVRM Google Scholar
- MediMedia®. (2018). Best buy latest giant retailer diving into health care business. Retrieved from https://www.managedcaremag.com/dailynews/20180816/best-buy-latest-giant-retailer-diving-health-care-business Google Scholar
- Oliver Wyman Health. (Producer). (2018, June27). Podcast: What would Copernicus do? Insights from health evolution [Audio podcast]. Retrieved from https://health.oliver-wyman.com/2018/06/podcast_what_would.html?utm_source=exacttarget&utm_medium=email&utm_content=2018-july-20_jobid_39733845&utm_campaign=ow-health-newsletter Google Scholar
- Span P. (2018). If Immigrants are pushed out, who will care for the elderly. Retrieved from https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/02/health/illegal-immigrants-caregivers.html Google Scholar
- Xue Y., Ye Z., Brewer C., Spetz J. (2016). Impact of state nurse practitioner scope-of-practice regulation on health care delivery: Systematic review. Nursing Outlook, 64, 71–85.
10.1016/j.outlook.2015.08.005Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
Can't sign in? Forgot your username?
Enter your email address below and we will send you your username