- American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2019). Baccalaureate education. Retrieved from https://www.aacnnursing.org/Nursing-Education-Programs/Baccalaureate-Education Google Scholar
- American Nurses Association. (2016). Substance use among nurses and nursing students. Retrieved from https://www.nursingworld.org/practice-policy/nursing-excellence/official-position-statements/id/substance-use-among-nurses-and-nursing-students/ Google Scholar
- Emergency Nurses Association. (2017). Substance use among nurses and nursing students. Retrieved from https://www.ena.org/docs/default-source/resource-library/practice-resources/position-statements/joint-statements/substanceuseamongnurses Google Scholar
- Haddad L.M., Toney-Butler T.J. (2019). Nursing shortage. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK493175 Google Scholar
- Monroe T., Vandoren M., Smith L., Cole J., Kenaga H. (2011). Nurses recovering from substance use disorders: A review of policies and position statements. Journal of Nursing Administration, 41, 415–421.
10.1097/NNA.0b013e31822edd5f 21934428Crossref Medline, Google Scholar
Can't sign in? Forgot your username?
Enter your email address below and we will send you your username