- 1.Shattering of Industry, Global Silos Drives Healthcare Deal Activity. Pitchbook. https://pitchbook.com/newsletter/shattering-of-industry-silos-drives-us-healthcare-life-sciences-deal-activity. Published April 12, 2019. Accessed November 26, 2019. Google Scholar
- 2.PE Investment in Physician Practice Management ‒ What's to Come in 2019?BakerHostetler. https://www.bakerlaw.com/alerts/pe-investment-in-physician-practice-management-whats-to-come-in-2019. Published February 13, 2019. Accessed November 23, 2019. Google Scholar
- 3.Konda S, Francis J, Motaparthi K, Grant-Kels JMGroup for Research of Corporatization and Private Equity in Dermatology. Future considerations for clinical dermatology in the setting of 21st century American policy reform: corporatization and the rise of private equity in dermatology. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2019; 81(1):287–296.e8.
10.1016/j.jaad.2018.09.052PMID: 30296541Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
- 4.MacArthur H. Bain & Company's Global Private Equity Report 2018. Bain & Company. https://www.bain.com/insights/global-private-equity-report-2018. Published February 26, 2018. Accessed November 24, 2019. Google Scholar
- 5.MacArthur H. Bain and Company. Global Private Equity Report2017. https://www.bain.com/insights/global-private-equity-report-2017. Published February 27, 2017. Accessed November 23, 2019. Google Scholar
- 6.Patel SN, Groth S, Sternberg P. The emergence of private equity in ophthalmology. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2019; 137(6):601–602.
10.1001/jamaophthalmol.2019.0964PMID: 31046063Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
- 7.United States Files False Claims Act Complaint Against Compounding Pharmacy, Private Equity Firm, and Two Pharmacy Executives Alleging Payment of Kickbacks. United States Department of Justice. The United States Attorney's Office, Southern District of Florida. https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr/united-states-files-false-claims-act-complaint-against-compounding-pharmacy-private. Published February 23, 2018. Accessed November 24, 2019. Google Scholar
- 8.Family Dermatology PcC Agrees to Pay United States More Than $3.2 Million to Settle Alleged False Claims Act Violations. The United States Department of Justice, Office of Public Affairs. https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/family-dermatology-pcc-agrees-pay-united-states-more-32-million-settle-alleged-false-claims. Published April 21, 2015. Accessed November 24, 2019. Google Scholar
- 9.Hafner K, Palmer G. Skin Cancers Rise, Along With Questionable Treatments. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/20/health/dermatology-skin-cancer.html. Published November 20, 2017. Accessed November 24, 2019. Google Scholar
- 10.Court EAmerican Medical Association to investigate whether private-equity-owned practices put profits over patients. MarketWatch. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/responding-to-doctors-concerns-american-medical-association-will-investigate-role-of-private-equity-and-other-companies-2018-06-18. Published June 18, 2018. Accessed November 24, 2019. Google Scholar
- 11.Private Equity Spotlight – May 2016. Preqin. https://www.preqin.com/insights/spotlight-newsletters/private-equity-spotlight-may-2016/14428. Published May 13, 2016. Accessed November 24, 2019. Google Scholar
- 12.Baker-Schena L. Private Equity and Ophthalmology. Eyenet Magazine. 2019;(Nov):39–44. Google Scholar
- 13.Sharfstein JM, Slocum J. Private Equity and Dermatology – First, Do No Harm. JAMA Dermatol. 2019July24.
10.1001/jamadermatol.2019.1322. Online ahead of print. PMID: 31339511Crossref MedlineGoogle Scholar
Can't sign in? Forgot your username?
Enter your email address below and we will send you your username